Work With Us
We are currently hiring for a number of roles at our Irish and UK branches. See below for our available positions.
Mobile Retail Manager:
Multiple Location Opportunities Across Europe and the UK
Are you looking for an opportunity to be a part of a growing sustainable fashion brand? Kilogarm is a vintage and preloved clothing company working towards making second hand fashion a first choice.
We are seeking enthusiastic, friendly, and vintage loving Mobile Retail Managers to run our Pop Up Kilo Events across Europe and The UK. If you love vintage fashion and thrive on a fast paced, busy retail environment then this is the perfect job for you.
An ideal candidate for this position will be available a minimum of 2 weekends per month to run our pop up kilo events from start to finish, staying in hotels when necessary.
Expenses paid, accommodation provided.
A more detailed look at this role:
You would be responsible for:
- Running pop up kilo sale from start to finish.
- Organising pop up space setup to plan and time.
- Managing staff.
- Risk management.
- Problem resolution on the day.
- Inventory management during the event.
- Liaising with van driver and packing down at the end of day.
- Liaising with venue partners and staff.
We are looking for you if:
- You are reliable, punctual, and flexible.
- Fit and able to work as part of a small team.
- You love sustainable fashion and style.
- You are not afraid of trying new experiences.
- You are customer-oriented and love to satisfy clients.
- You want to spread your positive and lively energy to the team and to customers.
Good social media and communication skills preferred.
Full training will be provided, although, you will also be expected to use your own initiative.
- Retail Management experience (Min 2 year).
- Experience with organising and coordinating pop up events. (Min 2 year)
Job Types: Full-time, Temp to perm
Salary: per year
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you and you would like to apply, please email your cv with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org today! Make sure to include where you are based so we know which location would suit you best.
Our First Ever Permanent Vintage Store is Now Open!
On June 6th 2023 we opened out first ever vintage store, located on Abbey Road in Navan Co Meath.
After the success of our pop up kilo events across Ireland, we were delighted to be able to open a permanent location!
Block C Unit 4, Abbey Road
Navan, Co Meath