At Kilogarm, we have dealt with over 50,000 customers in our online and offline retail experience.
We know what it takes to sell secondhand clothes and we created our wholesale department for sellers like yourself who want to grow their business and purchase good quality vintage that can be purchased at reasonable price.
Do you sell on Depop, Asos Marketplace, Etsy and Ebay or run your own retail store?
Would you like to buy top Grade items that will keep your customers coming for more?
Do you want a wholesale partner, who has walked in your shoes and can help you to navigate the vintage clothing resell industry and find success?
You can contact us today to find out how we can help you grow your business or you can buy our online bundle here.
Why should I buy from you?
- We sell only high quality graded items and remove any items with rips or stain that can affect your brand reputation and hurt your bottomline.
- We check every item piece by piece. This way you only receive Grade A stock that are ready to resell at a higher profit margin.
- Get valuable resell commerce insight that will help you gain an edge over your competition.
- The resale industry is expected to grow to $23 Billion in the next 4 years and together we are going to be at the forefront of this exciting transition from a fashion industry that rapes the planet to one that saves it.
- Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed and we are offering a no questions asked 30 days refund if you are not satisfied with your vintage wholesale order with us.
Whether you are a college student looking to earn something on the side, a full time thrifter with a knack for finding vintage gold or an established business looking to make more profit, we are here to help you grow your vintage business.
How can you buy from us?
- Buy online vintage wholesale bundle graded by us.
- Book handpicking appointment in our warehouse in Ireland. (free shuttle from Dublin Airport and we will even find you a decent accommodation).
- Get a seller pass to any of our vintage kilo sale event.
- Contact us with your wishlist and we will get back to you within 48 hours.
Our First Ever Permanent Vintage Store is Now Open!
On June 6th 2023 we opened out first ever vintage store, located on Abbey Road in Navan Co Meath.
After the success of our pop up kilo events across Ireland, we were delighted to be able to open a permanent location!
Block C Unit 4, Abbey Road
Navan, Co Meath